About the Company:
Our Summit Level partners are a team of passionate problem-solvers who have the vision to create lasting, long-term solutions for our clients. They bring competing interests, incompatible systems, and seemingly unlinked challenges into alignment to develop technology solutions that drive businesses forward for their clients.
About the Role:
- Establish and foster relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and work collaboratively to engage new potential clients within the Financial Service and HLS industries.
- Cultivate leads and prospect for new clients within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Understand clients’ business needs and goals
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients and demonstrate the ROI of Salesforce solutions and the ability to implement and streamline those solutions to meet their objectives effectively.
- Lead and manage all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting, lead qualification, project scopes, generate presentations and SOWs and negotiate contracts as required.
- 3+ years of selling Salesforce solutions, preferably offerings in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Financial Services Cloud.
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS in the Financial Service vertical market, such as Wealth Management, Banking, Insurance, Investment firms, or other financial institutions.
- Experience selling to SMB - Enterprise accounts
- Proven skills in working in a channel partnership relationship sales capacity.
- Strong consultative sales approach and discovery/probing skills.
- Can articulate ROI and present cases for implementing Salesforce solutions.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals, has an individual and a “team-win” mentality.
- Handles objection with tact and creatively overcomes sales obstacles.
- Has a drive for results, can forecast and deliver on expected projections.
- Creates compelling presentations that clearly outline benefits, objectives and goals for clients, and provides a roadmap to meeting customer goals.
- Highly effective communication skills with all levels of vendors, clients, internal partners, and resources
While the HQ is in San Francisco, this is a fully remote role for a candidate in the Mid-West to East Coast region.