Sales Solution Architect
- Posted 27 April 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology Sales
- Contact NameChristina Marks
- Remote working Remote
About the Company:
Our Summit Level partners are a team of passionate problem-solvers who have the vision to create lasting, long-term solutions for our clients. They bring competing interests, incompatible systems, and seemingly unlinked challenges into alignment to develop technology solutions that drive businesses forward for their clients.
About the Role:
You will partner with the Sales Account Executives to understand the client needs, consult on best practices and create and present solution option(s) to maximize client value and deliver success.
The Sales Solution Architect is a critical part of the customer and prospect-facing team. Working directly with other members of the sales team, you will provide deep Salesforce Cloud product knowledge to the clients, make architectural recommendations, and align services to best achieve a results-oriented solutions.
- 2+ years of Pre-Sales experience in services sales
- 5+ years of experience working within Salesforce eco-system
- 5+ years of experience implementing projects on the Salesforce platform
- Must have deep knowledge and understanding of Salesforce.com applications, platform and how it can best be used to solve customer business objectives
- Experience estimating projects and producing functional and technical estimates for implementations
- Experience with white-boarding, discovery, and roadmap construction; articulating roadmap strategies and outcomes, able to lead architectural discussions