My client is an end-to-end data management, reporting, and analytics platform operating in private debt markets. They are looking for a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers with specific focus on Private market investments.
- Develop new business opportunities, negotiate, and close deals to achieve sales quota and increase revenue by introducing products and services to assist in growing the clients' business
- Build new profitable relationships and leverage existing relationships to work with key client executive decision makers (C-level personnel)
- Develop a solid sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Leading client engagements from start to finish and determining appropriate resources or representation by other departments to "close the deal"
- Cross-sell - Provide consultative advice ensuring that the client is leveraging all our clients’ products and technology solution/service offering
- Interface with internal business partners to ensure clients business and application needs are effectively communicated to other areas of the company
- Helping to create new sales collateral and participate in marketing campaigns as appropriate
- Researching and maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
- Deep experience working with the Investment Management space with specific engagement in private market investments
- 5+ years’ experience running the full sales cycle
- Proven record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change