Role: MI Analyst
Location: Tunbridge Wells – Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £30k + annual bonus & excellent benefits
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic MI Analyst to join a small and energetic Data & Analytics team of a leading national service provider.
You will join a small team and help assist the MI Manager with importing data, creating and managing stored procedures to manipulate claims data into concise datasets and using the data to create analytics solutions for the claims department.
You will also be responsible for managing a series of weekly and monthly reporting spreadsheets capturing the key areas of each department.
What you will be doing
- Creation of reports using Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Manipulate data tables using Stored Procedures and sub queries
- To monitor regular data imports to ensure successful integration between databases
- To manage regular weekly and monthly excel reports, understanding the key business areas within and the importance of these measures
- To assist in the reconciliation of claims and finance system
- To assist in providing data for external audits and Data Benchmarking exercises
- To carry out checks on data and apply changes where necessary
- Analyse data to find key focus areas, departmental trends and research potential initiatives that could benefit the business
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of Excel, Power BI and/or Crystal Reports advantageous
- Insurance Knowledge, desirable but not necessary
- High level of numeric ability
- Good spoken and written communication skills, with an ability to present findings to the business at all level
- Accuracy and attention to detail as well as an analytical approach and a desire to continually innovate
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary