Senior Cyber Underwriter
Flexible/remote but must be based near: Chicago
up to $150,000 plus benefits and bonus
Open to considering more junior underwriters.
What You Will Do:
Underwrite both new and renewal Cyber, technology errors and omissions, privacy/security liability and miscellaneous E&O insurance business.
- Analyze, evaluate and underwrite Cyber liability risks
- Analyze, evaluate and underwrite errors and omissions for Technology risks
- Develop and manage broker relationships
- Analyze potential clients and present evaluations at daily group discussions
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage and Maintain existing broker relationships within assigned region/s.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Staying up to date on industry dynamics and policy form coverages
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1-5 year(s) of underwriting experience required
- Tech, media or Cyber insurance experience required
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products