Stott and May has partnered exclusive with one of the fastest growing players in the GRC vendor ecosystem, looking a Senior Account Executive to join the team and help build their commercial organization post their Series A investment
Our client has made a large name for themselves early on enable organizations to move faster and in a more secure way, and to turn their GRC requirements from a liability into a business booster.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales person who is comfortable generating sales leads with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. This candidate will be able to understand a prospective client’s needs and offer an ideal solution. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals.
- Build upon and develop an existing sales pipeline responsible for hyper-growth in the white hot GRC industry
- Manage a sales pipeline and be responsible for selling the portfolio of software products to US prospects
- Strategize with the team on positioning for high level cybersecurity software products
- Proactively look for new revenue generating opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in a quota carrying software sales role
- Ideal experience within the GRC and Cyber Security Space
- Experience coaching and mentoring team members
- Proven record of success, and the understanding of both the customer buying process and the sales methodology
- Accountability for business growth and target attainment through accurate pipeline management and forecasting
- A natural ability to build strong relationships to ensure growth by leveraging partners and the broader security community