- Posted 22 July 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameIan Ascuasiati
- Remote working Remote
Salesforce Administrator is needed for a permanent opportunity with an established market leading company. In this role, you will be focused primarily on the design and administration of Service and Marketing Cloud, with more emphasis on Service. The Salesforce Administrator will be in contact with and collaborate across a wide array of internal departments and stakeholders to ensure smooth processes. This position will be vital for developing and implementing solutions to customer experience business processes, as well as leading projects that will improve the functionality of this company’s powerful marketing and customer service organization.
- In charge of the day-to-day support and administration of both Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud Applications.
- Will oversee creating and updating UI views, validation rules, as well as different complex customizations which will help meet all the business requirements.
- Will be working closely with all functional departments and stakeholders providing technical advice and support.
- Will oversee developing, overseeing, and creating documents to help support user training sessions for new functionalities, and configurations for system-related processes.
- Create new user journeys and email campaigns while optimizing existing ones
- Liaison between Salesforce Account Managers
- Responsible for designing and maintaining reports and dashboards for both end-user reporting and system audits
- Evaluating change requests from user departments to determine cross-application impacts (contacts, leads, accounts, prospecting journeys, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator with experience in both Service and Marketing Cloud
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders
- Previous experience in project management or systems administration is preferred
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus but not needed
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technology-related major