If you have enterprise sales experience with F2000 companies and are looking for a new opportunity in San Mateo, Stott & May has an exciting opportunity for you. Stott and May is helping a top provider of data-centric security software solutions find a full-time Commercial Account Executive. This hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will work closely with the company's management team and play a crucial role in growing their business by establishing and expanding business relationships with clients and partners. The Commercial Account Exec will prospect and create demand for products and services, identify and develop sales opportunities, meet potential clients, attend industry events, develop project proposals, and close client contracts.
During your first few weeks in this Account Executive role, you could expect to take on some of the following:
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue within an assigned territory
- Promote new logo acquisition while working with existing customers to retain and expand usage
- Grow sales pipeline to meet or exceed the company's business plan
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by NextLabs
- Develop and execute an effective prospecting plan as part of the territory sales plan and demonstrate effectiveness in selling into the key accounts within the territory
The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate F2000 technology and semiconductor firms. This candidate is expected to possess and establish key contacts within the industry to generate business. Requirements:
- BS or MS degree
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience in F2000 companies
- Experience working in information security or risk management sector
- Familiarity with and a good network within the high-tech and semiconductor industries
- Experience managing complex sales processes and highly consultative selling
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this hybrid, full-time Commercial Account Executive job, please get in touch with Stott & May US today. We would love to hear from you.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.