Are you a high performing software salesperson who enjoys challenging customers to significantly improve their Asset Digitalization strategy? If so, we have the perfect job for you.
This role will be responsible for direct business development for Asset Intensive Industries. You shall work to identify and qualify net new sales opportunities and execute an intelligent pursuit plan to sell Symphony’s Asset Performance Management “APM” and Performance Optimization solutions, while maintaining successful relationships with clients beyond the initial software sale. A solution selling selling background is expected as you position digital transformation problem solving in complex enterprise manufacturing markets.
Experience in APM, MES, IoT/SCADA, EAM and or Asset Reliability is a must.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business problems and create appropriate solution(s) to meet their needs.
- Articulate Symphony’s value proposition as it aligns with asset management and successfully communicate the competitive advantages, resources and processes to client and prospects.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical go-to-mkt plans while establishing, documenting and maintaining solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
- Lead or contribute to the creation of Symphony’s positions and strong Point of Views “POV” on specific APM use cases.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Industrial engineering a plus
- 10 years of asset management software sales; EAM, APM, MES, IoT and/or Digital Transformation
- Hunter background with the ability to develop net new opportunities
- Proven software sales record with large, complex, strategic accounts in N. America
- Demonstrated success in achieving $1M+ annual ACV quota
- Strong understanding of the competition
- Establishes and manages executive level customer relationships
- Manages multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Thrives in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home