Digital Product Owner (e-Commerce)
Hybrid working- London ( 1 day a week in the office, 4 days remote working)
Paying up to £59k per annum, DOE
Stott and May are proud to be working with a fast-growing, well-known company, who are looking for an exceptional Digital Product Owner to come and join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a say in a HUGE product, with plenty of room to progress within the business and to develop your skills.
- Liaise with Senior Stakeholders
- Work with the development team to define the scope of each feature or user story and ensuring it’s aligned with market needs
- Maintain an ordered backlog of prioritised items that need to be developed in the next sprint
- Deliver innovative digital experiences to an annual global audience and drive content
- Manage multiple of Product Backlogs
Skills and experience:
- Strong stakeholder management skills (Essential)
- 2-3 years in a Digital Product Owner role
- Knowledge of web-related technologies
- Strong understanding of Agile mythologies
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV.