Technical Analyst (2nd Line Support)
Hybrid working - Bromley, Kent
Salary up to £35 000 + Benefits
I’m pleased to be working with a fast-growing, leading fashion retailer who are looking to expand their IT Support Function in line with international expansion this year.
This is a key role whereby you will provide 2nd line support to users on the helpdesk AND partake in important projects related to the companies expansion – rollouts, deployments, and migrations.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with stakeholders and colleagues to modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Respond to requests for changes / improvements from users or Help Desk – 2nd line support
- Liaise with colleagues and/or 3rd parties to identify where changes can be made and the technical impact
- Work with specifications from others in the team to define and, where appropriate, implement the requirements
- Ensure that the solution delivered meets the requirements & specifications and does not adversely impact existing systems or processes
- Troubleshoot problems or provide guidance on applications, hardware or processes.
- Analyse issues to identify recurring or potential future issues.
- Work with Business Analysts & Developers to resolve issues or implement changes
- Provide support and technical assistance to other team members where required, and assist in their development
- Provide relevant support & technical assistance to users of 3rd party solutions in other business areas, eg ecommerce, payroll
Key skills and requirements:
Including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office 365 including Active Directory, Power Platform (eg Power BI, Power Apps), Sharepoint, Intranet, Teams,
- Microsoft D365 Retail, Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure
- Networks & infrastructure
If this is of interest, please apply today with your most up-to-date CV.
We look forward to speaking with you.