Our client, an emerging technology organization in the Data Security Space, is seeking a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to join their team either in Austin, TX or remotely.
This organization is under a big growth spurt courtesy of a large VC investment, coming from a tier-1 venture firm in the cyber security space. They’ve developed an industry disrupting data security product, with the goal of helping enterprise security teams manage, visualize, and secure large datasets in better fashion.
They’re urgently looking for their next Technical Account Manager to come into a growing client services team. In this role you would be taking charge and following the project's lifecycle, with a focus on product implementation, training, managing technical relationships, and participating in technical and commercial meetings. Your goal will be to become the trusted advisor for clients and a brand ambassador for the organization.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience in cloud security, with excellent technical skills and intuition.
- Hands on experience with state-of-the-art security solutions as well as AWS, GCS and MS Azure cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with Kibanna, Elasticsearch, MYSQL and have provisioning experience with various programming languages.
- Ability to train and present to technical clients under pressure, using strong storytelling techniques to get your message across.
- Experience managing clients in a commercial capacity (upsell, cross-sell, and renewals).
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- 401k with matching program, up to 4% matching.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and vision).
- Life insurance and disability benefits.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work from anywhere experience, including customer related travel
- Generous on-boarding allowance to create an exceptional work from anywhere experience.
- Welcome swag box full of fun goodies and gear.
- Flexible PTO and company holidays
- Continuous training and mentorship including an annual professional development fund for certifications, conferences, books and training classes.
- Access to some of the most innovative and experienced client base to build your network and learn