This Series B firm is the leading Data Management platform supporting Salesforce’s largest customers. The platform not only provides the securest form of data protection & privacy within the Salesforce ecosystem, but it simplifies the way data is managed and utilized.
The last four years they’ve seen 100% revenue growth, driven by its penetration of the enterprise market in North American and internationally.
As the Solution Engineer, you’ll help customers understand how legacy data management isn’t ready for a cloud-first world. As part of the sales process, you design and deliver demonstrations that solve customer challenges by showcasing the platform’s capabilities and features.
Solution Engineers meet with a variety of customer contacts, from user-level up through C-level. You must be able to adapt to each type of conversation, whether it’s strategic and high-level, or technically detailed. During this process, you create meaningful relationships with your customers and strive to become a trusted advisor.
- Support the sales team by taking a consultative role in customers’ evaluation processes, creating technical proposals, architectural recommendations and presentations.
- Work closely with enterprise business stakeholders to uncover technical challenges and goals relating to data management, then develop a solution.
- Deliver engaging product demonstrations that connect complex technology to advanced audiences.
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of your proposed solution to business managers and executives.
- Plan and execute multiple customer proof of concept projects to identify success factors, configure and showcase functionality and carry the deal through closing.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Present at marketing events and conferences.
- Respond to technical RFP questions.
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Sales, Engineering, Expert Services and Product teams.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20%, post-COVID.
- 5+ years of solution engineering experience.
- Experience in a comparable pre-sales position, selling solutions to enterprise customers.
- Technical understanding of SaaS solutions and data management in the cloud.
- A broad understanding of security and cybersecurity topics and compliance regulations.
Detailed knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Salesforce certification is a plus.