Role: Solution Architect
Location: Manchester or Leeds
Hybrid: 2 days in office per week
Industry: Professional Services
Salary: Up to £70,000 + 10% bonus
Interested in working as a Solution Architect for a global law firm? I am currently searching for an experience Architect to join the Strategy Team, playing an important part in establishing the future technological roadmap and investment.
In this role you will help to design, implement and document architectural solutions aligning technical standards with architectural principles. In addition, you will help to contribute to the evolution of the tech landscape, provide guidance to the wider technical teams and promote best practices.
- Create and document technical functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand business needs and design enterprise solutions.
- Develop data models in compliance with data policies.
- Monitor the solution portfolio to identify technical debt and misalignments.
- Define architecture principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns.
- Work with colleagues to maintain IT roadmaps, identifying opportunities for future investment and new technologies
- Assess organizational and financial impacts of architectural solutions.
- Document solution architecture design and analysis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum five years of experience in IT solution development covering technical, data, and application architecture.
- Proficiency in master data management (MDM) is highly desirable
- Experience working with Microsoft Stack highly beneficial
- Familiarity with diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience with architecture toolsets (desirable).
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- Knowledge of legal applications would be advantageous
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working
- 25 Days Holiday plus ability to buy/sell 7 days
- Flexible Working Hours / Family friendly
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Annual Bonuses
- Voted as Top 50 Employers for Women in 2022