A dynamic company based in London is reshaping teleradiology with ground-breaking cloud-based imaging solutions. They're in search of a Solution Architect delivering state-of-the-art solutions to clients.
Why Be Part of Their Team:
At this organization, individual voices hold weight, and employees have the liberty to chart their own courses. Joining means contributing to a positive change and influencing the future of teleradiology. Embark on an exhilarating journey and set new industry standards.
As a Solution Architect, you will be the presales technical expert, providing support to the sales team across the DACH region and beyond. Your role encompasses:
- Understanding client requirements and suggesting effective solutions.
- Engaging in detailed technical discussions to gather needs and customize solutions.
- Crafting comprehensive solution blueprints in line with industry best practices.
- Delivering captivating presentations and demonstrations.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Collaborating closely with the presales team to offer tailored solutions.
- Engaging in thorough technical conversations with clients.
- Designing intricate solution architectures.
- Creating and presenting quotes and system configurations.
- Ensuring a smooth transition from presales to post-sales.
- Remaining updated on industry trends and rival offerings.
- Participating in technical discussions with clients and Sales Representatives.
- Contributing to process enhancement.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Possess 5+ years of experience in healthcare products.
- Hold 3-5 years of sales-related experience in medical imaging.
- Exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Showcase outstanding communication and customer service abilities.
- Bring high motivation and adaptability.
- Demonstrate adept negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in communication protocols (DICOM, HL7, IHE, FHIR).
- Initiate action and show a commitment to proactive customer service.
- Perform effectively in both independent and team settings.
- Understand diagnostic imaging and hardware platforms.
- Fluent in both German and English.