My client, a nationally ranked sporting good retailer is actively seeking an SFCC Web Development Manager to oversee their fully built out internal SFCC development team on a full-time, fully remote basis.
This retailer prides themselves on internal growth so you will have transparent career trajectory plans from your very first day.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership over their highly customized SFCC instance.
- Define and manage the strategic direction, growth, and prosperity of the SFCC team
- Be responsible for the overall delivery, architecture, design, development, and maintenance of the eCommerce site.
- Work cross-functionally with Solution/Application Architects & Business Stakeholders to ensure the omni-channel roadmap is executed smoothly.
- Work with exciting newly introduced technologies to the SFCC space (SFRA, Vue.JS, etc.)
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience, including hands-on development experience on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Experience managing and leading software development teams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- You are generally an awesome human that values kindness, curiosity, and intelligence!
If you, or anyone in your network, is open to learning more about this position, please apply or contact me via email or LinkedIn: