Do you have Regional Sales experience, and are you looking for a new remote opportunity? Stott & May US is helping a cybersecurity company find a full-time Regional Sales Manager, and the remote role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In your first few weeks in this Regional Sales Manager role, you can expect to:
- Evangelise and develop an interest in the product
- Prospect into targeted accounts within a geographic area to create a pipeline and encourage the adoption and acquisition of new accounts
- Lead compensation and equity awards
To apply for this role, you'll need a command of strong sales fundamentals and exceptional documentation/communication of activities through SFDC. You'll also need:
- 5-10 years of experience in Field Sales experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- A history working within an early-stage scaling company
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and owning a million-dollar+ quota
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with our Stott & May US team today to apply and register your interest for this remote Full-time Regional Sales Manager (SF) position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.