Our client, a High-Growth SaaS organization in the Cyber Security Space, is seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Director to join their team. This would be a remote opportunity, but with territory based out of the SE United States.
This organization is under a massive growth spurt courtesy of a large ($30M) VC investment, looking to scale their sales organization with high-caliber talent. They’ve one of the most comprehensive Threat Intelligence and Analytics Platforms focused on both organizational identity protection, as well as individual threat protection for Executive level professionals.
They’re urgently looking for their next Regional Sales Director to come into a well supported and driven environment and help take them to the next level. You'll have the opportunity to autonomously build your book of business, being supported by a world-class CRO and demand generation team, selling bleeding edge security technology and helping develop go-to-market plans. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of proven high-level Account Management experience and documented success selling either networking technology, security, or preferably threat intelligence.
- Past performance working with Enterprise Companies across multiple industries
- Experience working with Security, Risk, Compliance (preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of networking, internet topology a plus
- Open Source Threat intelligence knowledge or investigative analyst experience a plus
- Strong consultative selling skills with proven working knowledge of sales cycle management
- Track record of recognized achievement as a top-performing seller within previous sales organizations
- Proficient in Salesforce opportunity management and reporting
- Strong writing skills and proposal writing experience
- College degree required or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change