Our client is the world’s leading independent provider of global commodity price data, price forecasts & market intelligence for the food, CPG, Industrial, and capital goods supply chains. Through rapid expansion and multiple acquisitions, they are primed for significant growth.
They are seeking to extend their marketing expertise with new roles across their growing marketing team and is looking for a Lead Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join the organization.
This position will play a critical role in shaping, executing, and managing our client's GTM strategies that support their SaaS product strategy to deliver measurable commercial goals and target and convert new business logos and grow existing accounts across multiple sectors.
You hold the same principles and philosophies that they do – trust, honesty, grit, transparency, creativity, extreme ownership, accountability, and a “growth-mindset”!
As a senior team member, you are an experienced SaaS marketer and SME focused on results. As a product marketing evangelist, you have a strong understanding of our customers’ needs and can articulate the benefits of our client's solutions. Known for high achievement and positive energy, you strategically drive growth and surpass marketing targets in the SaaS industry. You collaborate closely with stakeholders to develop and implement innovative product marketing strategies that align with customer needs and market trends.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which organizations invest in SaaS solutions.
- Experience delivering a results-oriented marketing strategy that delivers measurable growth.
- Desire to use proven and scalable SaaS marketing processes to deliver best-in-class marketing and support revenue growth.
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust internally and externally.
- Knowledge and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities with prospects and customers.
- Highly achievement-oriented - you want to see the leaderboard because you are always at the top!
As a senior member of a strong team, you will shape and execute the GTM strategy to drive measurable commercial growth. As an SME, you evangelize to bring our client's solutions to life, developing messaging, collateral, and thought leadership that resonates with their target audience.
You collaborate closely with stakeholders and play a leading role in designing and implementing innovative product marketing strategies that align with customer needs and market trends.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement and execute detailed product marketing strategies to deliver high growth.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of our client's full range of products and services and convey that value to customers and/or potential clients through marketing materials.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to capture stakeholder needs, align offerings, and incorporate them into marketing strategies.
- Advocate our client's solutions, present at events, and create compelling materials to communicate unique value.
- Conduct product and solution mapping exercises to align offerings with sector requirements and customer pain points.
- Lead content ideation and the Content Marketing Strategy to develop relevant content and thought leadership pieces for sector-specific marketing initiatives.
- Utilize expertise to create compelling messaging and materials that educate and engage the target audience around the unique value of our client's solutions.
- Deep insight across current trends, competitors, and VOC/customer feedback to refine strategies and maintain a competitive edge.
- Interpret and make changes based on campaign performance, optimize strategies, and achieve marketing goals based on responding to data insights.
- 5+ years of technology-based enterprise product marketing experience; SaaS experience is a must.
- Possess a good understanding of product marketing techniques for high-growth B2B businesses, focusing on SaaS subscriptions.
- Experience developing product lead marketing aligned with the product development and release cycle.
- Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing and lead generation to support revenue growth.
- Self-starter with a competitive mindset, demonstrating the drive to achieve the best results and a track record of over-achieving in past positions.
- Experience in developing SEO and product-aligned marketing messaging to support revenue development.
- Attention to detail with the ability to understand and disseminate our client's value to stakeholders.
- Familiar with mapping offerings to sector requirements and addressing customer needs effectively.
- A good presenter, advocate, and articulator of unique solution benefits.
- Good analytical capabilities to track performance, measure ROI, and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Results-oriented and driven to overachieve goals to improve marketing impact.