Head of PLG Marketing
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary 200-300K OTE
- LocationNew York
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology Sales
- Contact NameJoey Brodsky
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
Stott and May has partnered exclusive with a ground level, Self-Service AI Platform organization. They are scaling up their global GTM team and searching for an extremely key position in the group, a Head of Marketing.
They've created a non-technical and code-less AI platform that is built for scale, to solve complex data problems, improve business decisions, and creative immediate impact once implemented. And all able to be done so by non-technical stakeholders.
They are running a true product-led-growth GTM model, and are looking for a marketing leader to compliment and enhance this. Driving demand, developing content, creating buzz, building community, Needing someone that wants to come in and help grow a business through all means early stage. They're prepare for a very solid compensation plan on this role for the right person, including very significant equity in the business.
- Optimize the PLG pipeline in a data driven way - from free to paid, adoption and expansion, upgrades to teams and enterprise versions and deals when relevant, both in terms of percentage and speed and and costs
Build the PLG pipeline, define, own and measure (using cohort analysis), and optimize all phases along the way to maximize utilization
Own marketing technologies, processes and systems, including database management, segmentation and more.
Build out acquisition campaigns and tests in order to drive large volumes of users and high conversion and product adoption
Own the website and deliver a compelling trial and signup experience with low bounce rates and execute campaigns, build experiments to drive conversions and product adoption.
Drive content strategy and produce product and technical content (blogs, whitepapers, webinars, customer stories) to create thought leadership and support demand generation.
Build strong relationships with users and generate strong customer advocacy
Work with Product Management on self-serve user journey mapping to drive self-serve enablement.
Work with Product Management to identify lead in-product actions and build onboarding guides and nurturing emails that help prospective customers understand and succeed with.
- Dive into both qualitative and quantitative data to identify user actions and engagement rates and optimize onboarding flows. Track the right metrics to identify areas of opportunity. Consider new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics.
- Develop customer journey and personas by deeply understanding our users, market and competitors
Customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Time to value (TTV): The time it takes for new users to reach their activation event and realize our value.
- Average revenue per user (ARPU): The amount of money, on average, we can expect to make from an individual user.