Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. They are currently looking for a Head of Customer Service and Seller Support Delivery, within their eCommerce department to support continued growth of the business.
About our Team E-commerce's Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team (SET) is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a regional service delivery head to manage our service delivery on day-to-day basis and drive continuous improvement together with inhouse teams and BPO suppliers.
What You'll Do
- Work with BPO suppliers to ensure a high performing Tier 1 team to provide world-class services to customers, sellers and creators. Make sure all Tier 1 hiring needs are met and front-line service quality meets our targets.
- Build and ensure a high performing Tier 2 service team that will deliver operational excellence by providing timely support to Tier 1 BPO operations team, and thus to external customers, sellers and creators.
- In terms of Seller Support, build teams to solve seller and customer disputes by following platform rules, answering seller inquiries, and conducting seller education programs to help with seller success.
- Define success metrics and manage team KPIs by coaching and providing guidance to ensure metrics and quality targets are achieved.
- Proactively seek solutions to improve operational efficiency and quality by working with product, operation and policy teams.
- Implement best practices, set up processes and policies to cover inquiries, disputes and complaints to make sure service SOPs are in line with each country/region's customer demands and local regulations.
- Interpret reporting and analysis to drive service excellence initiatives, and use insights from data to drive product improvements on both customer facing processes and agent facing tools and systems.
- Identify training needs for both BPO sites as well as Tier 2 staff to make sure all positions receive necessary knowledge and tools to perform their jobs.
- As a people manager, ensure proper staffing and contingency plans are in place, and provide consistent performance through normal business, seasonality, and new product introduction peaks.
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at improving the customer/seller experience.
Who We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years in managing global teams and 10+ years in management in customer service and seller success fields.
- Experiences in building, managing and influencing relationships with senior stakeholders, using data to generate insights and solve complex problems.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, and able to thrive in ambiguity and in a matrix environment.
- Ability to function independently and within a team environment with demonstrated tracking records in motivating and coaching staff to maximize their individual potentials.
- Experience in e-commerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.