Our client, a High-Growth Web3 Cyber Security organization in the blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions space, is seeking a highly motivated Founding Account Executive to join their rapidly growing US team.
Their vision is to become the leading vendor in the world helping safeguard smart contracts and digital assets for businesses in the Web3 space. The company has risen a seed-stage VC round recently from some of the greatest investors in the world focused on innovative solutions in the Web3 arena. Going through major international growth, developing the US market is a major priority, thanks to huge demand for their product offering, major market growth their segment, and capital their investors.
They’re urgently looking for their Founding Account Executive to come into a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and driven environment and help take them to the next level.
- Lead strategic expansion across the US, with a focus on net-new client acquisition and revenue generation
- Work closely with the CEO on GTM strategy, marketing, and other internal sales motions
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, on-site visits, networking, and attending industry events
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of prior experience as a sales person, ideally in the security space
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus
- Experience achieving success in early-stage SaaS startup companies
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure
- You love working cross-departmentally, taking initiative to complete tasks, diving into new things and willing to be an advocate and voice for the public sector business
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize workload and use time effectively
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively