Our helps business, security and intelligence professionals bring meaning to the ever-increasing amount of data on the web. Their product used by analysts around the world to track, understand and report on a wide variety of risks and incidents, from ransomware attacks and geopolitical upheaval, to competition, crime, and emerging technology.
Our company is relatively small, yet highly successful and on a mission to accelerate growth. We have customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental, and military sectors, in more than 20 countries, and we are a leader in our business space.
To be successful in the role you must have previous SaaS sales experience and must be a fast-moving, driven individual with a strong customer focus. We are looking for candidates who are proven performers with high expectations of themselves and of us. A solid track record of successful enterprise sales or B2B sales in this market will be required
To effectively manage this process, you should be comfortable with direct customer consulting and opportunity development. The role will provide a fair amount of autonomy and therefore a highly motivated approach to generate leads, revenue, and achieve individual sales targets is essential.
Like you, were problem solvers and solution providers and this makes us partners of choice because of it. In your role as a Sales Executive, you’ll have a defined patch to work, establish and build the kind of bonds with key stakeholders, inside and out, that will be the envy of our competitors.
Our Sales Executives/Account Executives are always looking to identify sales opportunities, understand their markets and collaborate with our sales and management team to maximize revenue. You will be able to anticipate our clients needs and deliver solutions to exceed their expectations. Your role will be varied and include developing new business, meeting clients, compiling quotes and closing sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Working closely with customers across a wide range of industries, gaining a deep understanding of their Developing and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities for our SaaS products
• You will be responsible for generating sales with our existing customers and hunting for new customer relationships.
• Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities maximizing the customers use of the service and our opportunity with the customer
• Working with pre-sales, marketing and support teams to ensure client satisfaction is at the highest level
• You will be accountable for achieving a sales target and your performance will be measured against this on a quarterly basis
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 3 years demonstrated success of full cycle B2B sales of security technology/data products with an average order value higher than $100k
• Proven track record of performance in exceeding sales targets and contributing to business growth
• Your sales experience is from dealing with leading US enterprise companies or organizations, communicating and closing deals with CISOs, CSOs, CIOs, Heads of Intelligence or equivalent level of seniority
• Positive, energetic and driven by achieving personal and company/team success
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and being part of growing a new business
• Experience using Salesforce is preferred
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience selling SaaS and related software products strongly preferred.
• Strong relationship, communication and presentation skills
• Develop a high level of market, industry and role knowledge to enable peer-to-peer conversations and understand customer needs and requirements
• Cycle coverage from market research and business development through to closing deals therefore understanding all aspects of the selling process
If you are looking to join an innovative, fast-paced environment at a market leading organization then look no further. We would like you to be ambitious, outgoing and be willing to travel to meet and enjoy company of clients. In return we can offer you a competitive salary with uncapped commission and standard American benefits dental, disability, 401k etc; and progression along with the right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities.