Our client, an emerging technology organization in the Data Security Space, is seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join their team either in Austin, TX or remotely.
This organization is under a big growth spurt courtesy of a large VC investment, coming from a tier-1 venture firm in the cyber security space. They’ve developed an industry disrupting data security product, with the goal of helping enterprise security teams manage, visualize, and secure large datasets in better fashion.
They’re urgently looking for their next Enterprise Account Executive to come into a growing client services team. In this role you would be taking charge You'll have the opportunity to autonomously build your book of business, being supported by a world-class VP of Sales and demand generation team, selling bleeding edge security technology and helping develop go-to-market plans. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Candidates for this role can be completely remote across the US.
Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA degree or commensurate work experience.
- 7+ years in solution selling subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of cyber-security technologies, big data management, and/or public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high level of complexity, focus, and intensity.
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer.
- Ability to work through procurement processes efficiently, with support from legal and finance, in order to ensure prompt deal closing.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Existing relationships with key contacts in the territory are desired but not required.