Stott & May US has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Enterprise Account Executive to join a fast-paced, Series B firm at the top of the market. This full-time account management hybrid role is based in the Bay area.
As an Enterprise Account Exec, you’ll be responsible for acquiring net new Enterprise customers and driving revenue within your designated territory. You will achieve sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with a high degree of forecast accuracy and build an adequate sales pipeline (3x+) to ensure targets are met.
In this role you'll expect to:
- Achieve sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with a high degree of forecast accuracy
- Build an adequate sales pipeline (3x+) and follow pipeline management process
- Leverage partnership with channels and system integrators
- Deliver dynamic and engaging presentations and product demonstrations in person and remotely
- Oversee the proposal to contract negotiation
To apply for this Enterprise Account Exec role, you will need a minimum of four years of experience selling Enterprise Cyber Security Software to C-Level executives. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales quota ($1M+)
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate prospecting and hunting skillsets
- Ability to navigate the culture of an early-stage start-up
- Existing contacts within CIO and CISO business units
They offer competitve comp at $300,000 OTE per year with a generous benefits polify.
Please get in touch with our Stott & May US team today to apply and register your interest for this hybrid full-time Enterprise Account Exec position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.