About the company:
In 2020 the organization more than doubled its revenue from $19M to $41M. Under the leadership of a new CEO, who has successfully led their three previous companies through profitable acquisitions, the company is on track to 10x their growth over the next five years.
Their platform is the strategic starting point for all identity-driven initiatives, delivering a global view of identity across the world’s most complex infrastructures, unifying your existing identity investments for faster deployments, lower integration costs, and increased flexibility. This powerful platform speeds identity projects, reduces the burden on staff, supports regulatory and privacy compliance, and strengthens security.
They are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to focus on Strategic Accounts. Someone who thinks outside of the box, is motivated, and is ready to hit the ground running for this next phase of growth. You are someone who understands the technical complexities of a hybrid, multi-cloud environment and acts as a consultant to your customers as they navigate the complexities of their identity environment.
You will have a named account list of F500 companies to build relationships with, open new opportunities, and expand on current business.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions to large enterprises.
- You will have a successful record of opening new doors, finding new opportunities, building new relationships at the executive decision-maker level.
- Have a robust conceptual understanding of software architectures, be able to analyze requirements, and understand and explain concepts of middleware and data-driven system integration.
- Knowledge of consultative selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Solution Selling, Challenger Sale, etc.
- Have a history of past quota achievement and longer-term engagements at previous employers.
Applicants must be located in the Midwest, Chicago, or Minneapolis are priority.