Director, Customer Success Engineer
Stott and May are seeking a skilled Director, Customer Success Engineer with a technical mindset and a passion for creating a world-class customer experience to join our client's successful team. This full-time Director, Customer Success Engineer role is entirely remote and comes with an excellent salary of $130k-$150k + bonus and a great benefits package.
As a Director, CSE, you will be working with a CX platform for the retail industry that is quickly becoming best-in-class with advanced AI technology. You will be very hands-on during the implementation process and work cross-departmentally with Sales, Account Managers, and Engineering teams.
If you were already working as a flexible Director, Customer Success Engineer, here are some of the challenges you would have risen to this week:
- Integrated, implemented, and onboarded the platform with enterprise and mid-market retailers
- Contributed to the team with documentation, knowledge sharing, and best practice development
- Provided technical support for enterprise customers you've onboarded
You will also provide insightful suggestions for improvements and enhancements that can be implemented by the product and development teams.
To apply for this Customer Success Engineer role, you will need the following:
- A 4-year degree in a technical field (required)
- Experience with the retail e-commerce tech stack (a plus)
- 2+ years as a head or manager
- Prior experience in SaaS and Enterprise Software
- Demonstrable ability to understand RESTful API's,
- Demonstrate the ability to work with third-party service providers like Amazon AWS, Twilio, SendGrid, Bandwidth
If this remote Director, Customer Success Engineer job sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact Stott and May today!
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of a successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.