Digital Project Manager
Hybrid working – London
Salary - £35K - £55K per annum
Stott and May are proud to be working with a fast-growing client, who are looking for an exceptional Digital Project Manager to come and join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding company, with plenty of room to progress within the business and to develop your skills.
- Be the first point of contact for clients throughout the full project lifecycle
- Estimate time scales and decides on requirements for successful and efficient completion of projects
- Management multiple of stakeholders
- Create reports on projects, regarding the progress and budgets
- Liaise with third parties to ensure projects are successful
Requirements and skills:
- Digital agency experience (desirable)
- Digital background in either web/apps (essential)
- Very personable and creative
- Likes to work as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good understanding of project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and Lean delivery
If this sounds like you, pleased apply with your most up-to-date CV!
We look forward to speaking with you soon.