About the company:
A fast-growing start-up in the RegOps space that is disrupting the compliance industry, bringing best practice DevOps to Compliance.
This fast-growing RegOps company helps their customers improve their compliance by automating, transforming and cost savings whilst reducing risks.
About the roles:
Our client is currently looking for TWO creative Data Engineers to help accelerate their customer deployment and commercial integration strategies.
In these roles you will play a crucial role in data loading for onboarding their customers and developing key integrations with other industry leading commercial software platforms.
in addition, you will have to be a US Citizen and these roles will be subject to a background check and unannounced drug testing requirements. Position will mostly be remote work however you are required to reside in Knoxville. Periodic trips to the office for strategy and design sessions with the team are required.
• Either a recent college graduate or an intermediate data engineer with Python scripting skills for performing data exchange, transform, and load operations
• Experience with REST API integrations using modern authentication such as OAuth
• Leveraging Python for data cleansing, web scraping, and data enrichment
• Familiarity with other common scripting languages such as Powershell or Bash is desired
• Experience with Linux Command Line Interfaces (CLIs)
• Experience with storing and retrieving data efficiently from Relational Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, or Postgres
What’s in it for you:
Joining a fast-growing startup company with offices in Tysons Corner, VA (HQ) and Knoxville, TN will take your career to the next level.
They offer an exceptional benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, 401k, performance bonus, stock options, and unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time W-2 employees.