Our Client, a world class research and professional service ranking firm, has recently launched their US presence and is looking to scale out their account management team in New York.
This is a tremendously exciting time to join a growth-focused organization, expanding internationally. You'd be at the ground level and primed for growth as the division scales, all while still having the resources of mature corporate team and internationally recognized branding.
As a member of the Account Management team you will be responsible for managing a book of business with existing and prospective clients, working across multiple service offerings and products. You'd be supported by a world-class marketing team, established sales leader in the US, and a suite of sales enablement technology.
This is an office-based sales role, where the candidate is expected to source, pitch and forge relationships with clients so confidence and resilience is a must. This exciting role is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to really make their mark within a vibrant and fast-growing business environment.
• Full control of an existing book of business
• We offer a higher than average earning potential
• Huge opportunity to upsell existing accounts across our growing portfolio of products
• Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions, creating strong relationships
• Responsible for maintaining and increasing clients spend across Chambers portfolio.
• Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients.
• Relationship building
• Researching, pitching and closing
• Managing and upselling your clients
Skills and Experience:
• Ability and desire to succeed
• Enjoyment of relationship building and account management
• Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
• Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
• Contribute effectively within a team environment. Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
• Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships