Stott and May are partnered on an exclusive search with a leading US cyber services client, a top MDR and Security Assessment Services organization based in the DMV area.
We're looking for a senior channel sales executive to own their strategic partner recruitment and development for their growing practice. They've gone through massive growth in the last 24 months, recently taken a large investment round via a PE group, have built one of the strongest delivery and services teams in the country, and are on track for biggest growth year in 2022. It's an entirely US based company with a US Based SOC.
This is an opportunity to come in to a well resourced, highly invested, and fast moving organization with growth-focused leadership and sales mentality from the top down. You'll be be a foundational member of their sales org - as they foresee a lot of growth out of it as the org scales in the next 12 months.
- Recruit, onboard, and manage high-potential partners within focus region or vertical
- Clearly articulate and promote the company’s unique value proposition and offerings
- Generate joint pipeline through channel campaigns, promotions, and proactive account mapping activities
- Collaborate with account executives to build pipeline and close deals
- Prepare comprehensive channel plans and targets, across your focus partners
- Consistently apply channel processes, including deal registration and discounting
- Maintain accurate partner and opportunity records in salesforce
- Track record of selling security products/services & knowledge of information security and security operational processes
- 5+ years experience in a channel account manager role preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Travel: Position may require up to 25% travel to partner and customer locations.