About the Company:
This is a cloud communications company redefining how the largest brands in the world protect, connect, and engage with their users. This platform connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, this team delivers communication, verification, and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable, and growing quickly there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
The VP of Sales, America’s is responsible for driving new account acquisition to the largest web properties in North and South America. This role requires up to 50% travel. The VP of Sales will add value by participating in customer meetings and helping the team reach company goals and extending our reach into the market. He/She will oversee the enterprise sales team and lead in driving deals for new business. The position reports to the SVP of Worldwide Sales.
• Consultatively solution-sell the suite of services by mapping business challenges with technology solutions
• Close net new business with new clients, including some of the largest web properties in the world
• Identify key decision-makers, approvers, and influencers and develop strategies to increase deal confidence
• Lead generation, qualification, and opportunity management to contract closure
• Partnership with sales development, solution engineering, sales operations, channel/partnerships sales, and more key internal stakeholders
• Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools
• Minimum of 12 years as a successful seller with at least 5 years of management experience leading a sales team
• 5+ years in demonstrated sales leadership with a proven track record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
• Recent experience developing new sales strategy, ideally with some business development activity and proven success
• Ideal candidate will have an understanding and/or experience of information security, SaaS models, identity and authentication, and B2B2C sales models
• Experience in selling to core online vertical markets – financial, eCommerce, gaming, social media, and more
• Demonstrated ability to build, lead, and manage an enterprise sales team
• Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
• Strong collaboration and communication within departments with the like-minded goals of achievement
This is a key hire in their future growth strategy. There is significant opportunity for continued growth within the organization. Apply now!