Stott and May has partnered exclusively with one of the leading players in the Threat Intelligence software ecosystem, looking a Technical Account Manager to join their team and help build their US Sales organization.
Our client is entering into the US market for the first time. They've created a very progressive digital risk and threat intelligence product suite - in a format they call XTI (Extended Threat Intelligence). Helping business and intelligence professionals make sense of the overwhelming amount of data on the web.
You will prospect, build relationships with, and communicate clear product and industry information to a key set of enterprise clients - with the goal of helping develop a strong pipeline of revenue and deal flow for the organization to continue it's scaling motion.
- Perform product trainings of the platform to educate customers/partners of the services
- Address technical questions of customers and channel partners, offer best practices and manage POC process
- Work closely with the CAM to solve customers issues
- Perform POC Q&A sessions
- Research the assigned countries/locations and prepare use-case documents about the critical incidents in those regions
- Respond to RFI's & RFP’s
- Analyze customer incidents, to help CAM and partners to advice customers which additional service they might need
- Handle global customer success
- Prepare POV (Need Analysis reports) together with CAMs.
- 3-5 years of experience in a quota carrying software sales role
- Security industry experience preferred but not required
- Proven record of success, and the understanding of both the customer buying process and the sales methodology
- Accountability for business growth and target attainment through accurate pipeline management and forecasting
- A natural ability to build strong relationships to ensure growth by leveraging channel partners and the broader security community
- A charismatic individual, who takes pride in individual growth and has the ability to grow the team into the next phase of their development