Actively recruiting for three Sr. Cyber Underwriters to be located in Chicago, Los Angeles AND New York
Reporting to the SVP, Underwriting-Cyber, Tech, MPL, and Media, the mission of the team is to add creativity to tech-enabled efficiency and address risks others avoid. This role will be responsible for underwriting cyber, tech e&o, and media in line with the strategies set forth within the team. In addition, they will be responsible for broker relationships through continued customer service and marketing activities and collaborating with colleagues to achieve organizational and business goals. The title for the role will be based on years and experience. This role reports to our and is a remote opportunity or hybrid opportunity based on the candidate's location.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Meet profitability, retention, and written premium goals
- Make independent decisions within underwriting letter of authority and maintain proper file documentation
- Articulate the business's value proposition and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Lead and participate in projects and collaborate with colleagues to achieve goals and drive cross-sell opportunities
- Assist with the creation and execution of growth strategies by identifying areas of opportunity.
- Lead and create a high-performing team environment focused on diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- 2-7 years related insurance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Cyber insurance
- Experience developing and launching new programs into the market space
- Established network of broker and client contacts
- Experience with digital platforms and driving results through automation
- Proven leadership experience with focus on growing and developing team members
- Ability to process and adapt to change in a rapid growth new-company environment.