Our client, an international leisure and lifestyle franchise, is looking for an IT Program Delivery Manager to oversee their major international, digital project roadmap and successfully deliver in an agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, required
- 3-5 years of experience leading technical programs including creation of roadmap schedules, business communications and cross-program coordination
- 3-5 years of experience leading concurrent, complex, cross-department projects in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years of exposure in managing international systems development projects with multiple vendors and international stakeholders, preferred
- Experience in using a range of portfolio, program and project management approaches including traditional and Agile (Lean, Scrum, and Kanban) methodologies.
- Experience in?managing program budgets, reputational risks, and business risks for the organization, IT, and the corporate entity
- Demonstrates expertise in business requirements development, program and project management, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and communication
- Possesses an understanding of enterprise data solutions and technologies, application development & maintenance, system integrations, service-oriented architecture applications, software testing, and network architecture
- Comfortable indirectly leading and influencing resources, as well as directly owning tasks and troubleshooting issues
- Comfortable performing a range of functions including project management, product management, business systems analysis and process improvement