About the Company:
Our client is a leading beauty brand, committed to creating inclusive, accessible, and cruelty-free beauty products. We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer & UX Design Manager to join the team and help them deliver a disruptive and immersive online experience to their customers.
- Craft the vision for a disruptive and immersive online experience, delivering seamless and personalized customer experiences that drive engagement and conversion.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of UX designers and front-end developers, providing guidance and support throughout the design and development process.
- Develop and maintain a user-centered design strategy to ensure seamless user journeys, easy browsing, and simplified check out process.
- Utilize data-driven insights and analytics to inform design decisions, continually improving core metrics and optimizing customer engagement, in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from eCom, marketing, product, creative teams to define project goals, requirements, and scope, ensuring platforms meet customer needs and expectations.
- Advocate for user experience with design thinking within the organization, promoting a user-first culture and fostering a strong customer-centric approach across all stakeholder teams.
- 8+ years of experience in UX and front-end development, with a track record of successfully leading and mentoring teams in a fast-paced environment.
- 7+ years of experience and expertise in eCommerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud or a Content Management System.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
- Proficiency with an A/B testing platform like Dynamic Yield and analytic platforms like Google Analytics, Hotjar or Contentsquare.
- Demonstrated expertise in aligning front-end development and UX principles, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with close attention to detail
- Adaptable and comfortable with change in a fast-paced environment, able to handle multiple projects, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree required.