We have an ideal opportunity for a cybersecurity expert with fintech experience seeking a new opportunity. We are looking for a
Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
This role can be remote or based in Irvine (CA) or New York.
As a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, you will promote security across teams responsible for in-house-developed web and mobile applications, databases, cloud infrastructures, and endpoints.
In your first few months in this Senior Cybersecurity role, you can expect to:
- Help developers create secure and hardened applications for customers
- Implement controls to secure Cloud-based Customer Authentication and API
- Help technology teams secure cloud (AWS, GCP) infrastructure and cloud-hosted databases
- Implement security solutions such as firewalls, threat correlation tools, vulnerability management tools, encryption capabilities, endpoint solutions
To succeed in this Senior Cybersecurity Engineer job, you will need a relevant degree, CISSP certification, and 5+ years of cybersecurity experience.
These are some of the other skills you will require:
- Knowledge of AWS & GCP cloud architectures and microservices
- Experience with large-scale cloud-based services (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Understanding of HTTPS and SSL/TLS protocols, and Web applications
- Experience in authentication protocols and frameworks, including OAuth, and AWS IAM
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package.