Stott and May are looking for a collaborative Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer to join our client's skilled team. This full-time Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer role is remote and offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this cybersecurity engineering position, you will be part of the Cyber Operations team and will detect threats and protect organisational assets. You will also develop and participate in overall cybersecurity planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
In your first few weeks as a flexible Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer, you can expect to:
- Contribute to organisational security projects focusing on Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Continuous Security Monitoring, Cloud Security, and Security Culture
- Be the first responder to security incidents, following and enhancing predefined procedures and playbooks
- Provide regular security briefings
To succeed in this cybersecurity role, you will need 5+ years of experience in the cybersecurity field. You will also need in-depth knowledge of performing incident response and an understanding of common desktop computing environments.
Additional requirements include:
- Exceptional experience identifying and responding to security events in a cloud environment
- Outstanding expertise in managing Vulnerability Management, Log Centralisation, and Endpoint Detection and Response technologies and processes
- Energised with great problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse and solve problems independently