- Posted 07 January 2022
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameCallum Gough-Mackay
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
Solution Architect – Telecoms
London – Hybrid Working
£80,000 / £90,000 per annum + Bonus + LTIP
We are a full-fibre broadband provider with £250m of investment. We are rolling out a 10Gbps FTTP networks and have a plan to cover a total of 250,000 premises bringing truly exceptional connectivity services to homes and businesses in the South of England. We want to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today’s broadband.
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of our fast-growing organisation.
The Solutions Architect will combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information and technology related opportunities and problems.
As a Solutions Architect, you will catalogue, develop, coordinate, communicate, create and enforce the overall Architecture Models, Representations, Initiatives, Capabilities, and Standard Components used by the business to perform all business and technology related activities.
- Lead the Definition, implementation, and execution of the Architecture across the business.
- Establishing processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Design board initiation and documentation across the business
- Create, deploy and govern adherence to the architecture development framework based on standard modelling techniques and methodologies
- Communicate effectively across organisational and technical boundaries, understanding the context and communicate with business people and management, on their terms
- Ensure the team has situational awareness of what each other is working on and that that working practices are iterated to achieve effective delivery
- Establish a feedback loop for teams and has responsibility for the translation and measurement of value (what you put in and what you get out)
- Mapping the boundaries of system components, and the required functions including inputs, and outputs
- Experience of designing and implementing architectures in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, NetAdmin & GIS systems advantageous
- Able to align business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Develop and implement architecture (AS-IS and TO-BE), technical feasibility , overseeing migrations and corresponding issues
- Knowledge of BI and visualisation tools
- Knowledge of SQL and No-SQL database technologies
- Application of data warehouse design principles, dimensional modelling, data architecture and data integration techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Experienced in TOGAF
- API & Integration expertise