Software Development Engineer In Test
Our client is looking for a well-founded Software Development Engineer In Test who will work directly with the product development team.
Either in management or as a single contributor, the senior software QA Analyst gets involved in the entire life cycle of product development & managing product quality.
About the company:
This company is a people-first cultured company, their belief is their people drive the companies success and therefore at the cores of their values. Are you looking for a company where your efforts are rewards in monetary terms and other benefits.
About their customer:
Their customer who this project is for was founded in the Netherlands. They are a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors.
About their project:
The product is concentrated on migrating the hosted infrastructure from Rackspace to Microsoft Azure. The goals are to build IaC; to build & establish pipelines that aid build & promotion of unchangeable artifacts & to adopt cloud services.
- 3-5+ experience of experience working as a SDET or QA Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience using QTP or other automation tools
- Understanding using JMeter, Test Complete, Selenium, Jenkins for continuous integration
- Good understanding of scripting and/or programming concepts
- Hands-on experience in building QA automation for enterprise platforms developed and deployed at scale
- Familiarity with writing detailed, comprehensive test plans and test cases, integration tools, test automation & load testing tools
- Exposure to testing full systems, in addition to knowledge of Change Control and Build Acceptance
- Experience configuring environments for testing using virtual machine & in production support processes
English level: Intermediate+
? Act in a SDET capacity to apply technical expertise to challenging problems
? Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production & post-release patches
? Work multi-disciplined with various teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
? Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
? Hands-on Automation of tests and monitoring and correcting them periodically
? Assist the product test designs
? Manage defect reporting & tracking of project
? Effectively communicate with project leaders & Engineering management regarding the scope and limits of testing and analysis efforts
? Work in out of hours production on live smoke testing when required
There are many advantages in working for this fantastic well established company. You have the option to work remotely or hybrid. You will be constantly be improving on your skill set with opportunities to advance your professional career. You can join into internal or external meetups as a speaker or a listener. You can improve on your English with native speakers. They have different events you can be involved in whether its sporting, culture, charity or entertainment. They have a strong belief all their offices have been built into being friendly environments and a brilliant welcoming place to work.