United States; Remote
up to $134,000 plus bonus + benefits
Shift: Day 7am - 3.30pm EST
Our exclusive client, a growing and leading MDR service provider is expanding their SOC Team in the US.
Known for delivering world-class cyber security consulting and professional services to numerous clients across the US.
In this role you'll lead a small team of security analysts in running an effective security operations center (SOC)
- Reporting to the SOC Manager this role is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Security Operations Center
- Provide expertise and assistance to SOC analysts for incident identification, assessment, reporting, communication, remediation guidance, and monitoring
- Identify and confirm attack vectors, threat tactics, and attacker techniques
- 5+ years experience of security operations
- Understanding of current attack tools, tactics, procedures, and how to detect and/or mitigate them
- Strong knowledge of technology and security controls related to the detection, analysis, containment, eradication, and recovery from cyber security incidents
- Experience leading a SOC shift is a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
To discuss this in more detail, contact me at [email protected]