United States; Remote
Package: up to $150,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our exclusive client, a growing and leading MDR service provider is expanding their SOC Team in the US.
Known for delivering world-class cyber security consulting and professional services to numerous clients across the US.
In this role you'll lead SOC Team Leads, Threat Intel and TAMs.
- Own the day-to-day operations and processes of the SOC
- Play a significant role in long-term SOC strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
- Update best practices
- Navigate customer questions and issues
- Enable team growth and development
- Must have a strong SOC background managing a team
- Ability to communicate technical and security topics to leadership
- Able to motivate and direct a geo-diverse team
- Certifications are a plus, CISSP, GCFA, GCFE.
- Must be a US Citizen