Do you have cybersecurity experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Libin, Belgium? Stott and May is looking for an SIEM Engineer Expert, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate.
As a flexible SIEM Engineer, you will support the operations of the site Security Monitoring tools and be the first escalation point for any issues onsite.
In your first few weeks in this SIEM Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Identify performance improvements for the SIEM capability, expert implementation and generation of SIEM content
- Tune the correlation rules to optimise the false positive and false negative performances
- Oversee configuration changes related to correlation rules updates and log parsing definition
- Custom development of event collectors/connectors (agents)
To apply, you will need a university degree in a relevant discipline with three or more years of relevant experience. You will also require the following:
- At least three years of experience in cybersecurity dealing with SIEM design, deployment and optimisation activities rendered within the past five years
- Solid knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, administration and performance tuning of either QRadar or ArcSight environments
- Experience with Log Format and Source Data for SIEM Analysis
- Knowledge and experience with security technologies like endpoint protection, firewalls, IDS, proxies, etc.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you will enjoy a long term contract and the chance to join a collaborative and welcoming team.
Please contact Stott and May today to apply for this SIEM Engineer Expert contract in Libin.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.