About the job
Our client, a major Beauty/Wellness retailer, recently implemented Shopify Plus as their primary DTC/eCommerce platform and they're looking for a Shopify Engineer to join their team on a full-time and fully remote basis!
This hire will work extremely closely with my client's VP of Digital as well as their Senior Director of IT in order to help them gain/establish more internal ownership over their instance of Shopify Plus. As it stands today, my client is outsourcing a majority of their Shopify Development to an external Shopify Plus partner but they feel as though they're ready to bring some of that development in-house.
What You'll Do:
- Build best-in-class responsive web applications for desktop and mobile
- Be an expert in all aspects of Shopify Plus development
- Create custom Shopify Plus themes
- Closely collaborate with eCommerce, IT, Data, and ERP teams
- Maintain existing Shopify applications (i.e. Yotpo, Klavyio, Loyalty Lion, etc)
- Boost conversions by properly optimizing the website
- Stay current with emerging Shopify Plus trends to keep tech stack up-to-date
- Take pride in producing the company's content consistently.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 Years of Shopify Plus Development Experience
- 2-4 Years of Klayvio Exposure
- Strong working knowledge of Shopify Plus, APIs, Custom Themes, and Plugins
- Experience scoping complex solutions, often with incomplete information.
- Exposure to Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Reviews is highly preferred
- Share a passion for site optimization and performance best practices (i.e. Site Speed, SEO, Accessibility, etc)
- An interest and ability to work with custom ERP systems, while not mandatory, is preferred.
- Budget for Hire: $100-140k Base Salary
- Competitive Base Salary + Performance-Based Bonus
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- and MORE!
If you're interested in this role, please click Apply or email me directly at [email protected]