As a discipline expert and contact, drives functional performance by designing and implementing business technology solutions aimed at enabling and accelerating delivery of new or improved eCommerce Solutions. Technical leader acting at group, department, and cross-functional levels. Responsible for managing Data, Solutions, and/or Technology architectures and tying the solutions to broader Enterprise Architecture. Primary focus of Commerce Cloud architect would be focused on developing innovating eCommerce offerings in both B2B and B2C areas and would not only be well versed in Technology Architecture and Development standards, but also would lead System Integration, User Experience (UX) and process improvements.
- Develops and achieves Salesforce Commerce Cloud technology delivery standards in alignment with functional goals and key business objectives. Collaborates with experts within function and outside to integrate technical objectives into activities associated with accelerated development of solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Advanced technical expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud with proven implementation experience. Proactively demonstrates leadership by advising and sharing knowledge and expert opinions with subordinates, peers, and senior management. Mentors and trains other colleagues on best practices, current and emerging technology trends
- Provides strategic consultancy support to internal customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
- Leads a group of developers (both internal and external) and provides hands-on guidance on delivery of Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Collaborates internally and externally in brainstorming, designing, developing, and implementing new solutions as well as suggesting tools, technologies and best practices to lead continuous improvements on existing eCommerce sites
- Works in close conjunction with other Salesforce leads on integrating with Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities etc.
- Plays an active role in taking broad and sometimes vague user requirements and turning them into actionable user stories that can then be turned into development items
- Leads code reviews, adherence to development standards, and assists in backlog grooming, sprint planning activities with Product manager to define the roadmap for eCommerce systems.
- Works towards building a best in class eCommerce experience for both B2B and B2C customers
- Responsible for adherence to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP, SOX, PCI and PII compliance and security.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Science or Technology related field with extensive (typically 16 years) of related work; Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Science/Technology or PharmD or equivalent education with extensive (typically 14 years) of related work; PhD in Science/Technology or related field with typically 8-10 years of related work experience.
- Technical background in healthcare, laboratory diagnostics, medical devices or pharmaceutical companies.
- Proven ability to innovate with a history of new or improved technology solutions with remarkable impact on company productivity.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within function and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in areas of science and technology.