Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Stott and May are helping a diverse and progressive US-based retail firm find someone with Cloud Services, IT Solutions and B2C sales experience. They are looking for a remote working Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, and the role comes with a salary of $120,000 to $150,000 annually.
As a flexible Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will work closely with the Product Manager and a cross-functional business team to design solutions that meet customer B2C commerce requirements.
In your first week in this Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer role, you can expect to:
- Work with business users and the PDM to analyze business requirements
- Develop and maintain technical specifications to support functional requirements
- Architect solutions, including the design of data structures
- Develop data integrations and system interfaces
To succeed in this collaborative Cloud Developer job, you will need a relevant degree and at least two years of SFCC SFRA (B2C) experience.
You will also require the following Cloud Developer skills:
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Agile methodology, web frameworks, interactive web development and responsive web design.
- Experience with site speed optimization
- Knowledge of web tagging to support Google Analytics
In return for your knowledge, passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this remote Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer opportunity, contact [email protected] today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of a successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.