About the Company:
Stott and May is partnered with a groundbreaking solution in the IAM/Security space. This solution is the foundational layer driving the next wave of Identity Management across Zero Trust, IAM platform refresh, Hybrid Cloud, and Digital Transformation.
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll combine your technical savviness and business acumen to create and deliver presentations and demonstrations, whiteboard technical concepts, present architecture overviews, and product walkthroughs to various levels of stakeholders within an organization (IT, developers, product/project managers, C-Suite and others). With your thorough understanding of the Identity and Access Management domain coupled with your excellent communication skills, you will effectively articulate the value of the solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of using the platform
- Provide subject matter expertise in all products to support the sales team in translating business-driven user cases into technical solutions
- Technically qualify opportunities to ensure that the solution aligns with customer requirements.
- Lead discovery and demonstration meetings and ultimately develop current, and future state architectures based on the prospect’s specific needs and use cases.
- Implement and execute remote and onsite Proof of Concept evaluations based on prospect’s specific needs and use cases
- Design complex architecture and deployment diagrams that include various products in the solution while integrating with other IAM products
Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of successful execution of pre-sales activities including, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept execution
- Ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, on the fly at a whiteboard session or during presentation/demonstration of the solution
- Able to effectively communicate to audiences of varying technical levels in the business
- Capable of articulating solution-driven value propositions with a focus on selling business outcomes and benefits, not just technology solutions
- Fundamental understanding and ability to apply concepts of identity, directories, databases, schema, structure, protocol, LDAP, REST, SCIM, and API integration.
- Excellent in-person presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with the security, identity, and access management space concepts, including web access management, application federation, identity federation, single sign-on, provisioning, governance, privilege account management, ISaaS, and zero trust, hybrid cloud, and customer identity and access management.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Security and Network Management
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
This will be a remote opportunity with main offices are located in Chicago and San Francisco. Whether you are looking to continue your career as an Individual contributor or looking at a future in management, there are significant career growth opportunities as they continue to scale.