Job title: Senior Server Engineer
Location: Basingstoke/Dorking (Hybrid)
Salary: £60,000 + %11.5 Bonus + up to £5,000 call allowance
About the role:
As a Senior Server Engineer, who designs, builds and deploys solutions across the relevant infrastructure technologies, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT architecture. You will be providing technical leadership and consulting across the organisation, from strategic decision making to project level planning.
In the position, you will be responsible for planning, designing and analysing the organisation’s operating systems, storage and system management, security, network, web administration, database management, automation and application technical stacks. They are also responsible for capacity planning, backup and restore process design, performance analysis, and developing data disaster recovery plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or the equivalent unique education, specialised experience, skills, knowledge or training
- Has advance technical knowledge of current Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience with developing strategic plans
- Experience in system design and development
- Understanding of information processing principles and practices
- Advanced technical knowledge of current systems and cloud infrastructure software, protocols and standards.
- experience with scripting languages and development tools
- 4 x Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme - 1-5% eee contribution matched 8-12% eer contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave
- Group Income Protection