- Posted 06 May 2022
- LocationSanta Clara
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Remote
As a Senior Salesforce Support Developer on the SRE Application team, you will play a pivotal role by focusing on the availability and reliability of our application
For this Senior Salesforce Support Developer role, we need someone with proven expertise in assessing and remediating complex software problems to help advance our CRM performance with improving our clients’ experience.
If you are a passionate, fast-paced engineer who performs with a high sense of urgency, believes in best-in-class client experience, involves in deep knowledge of both application and product, can quickly assess and analyze application-based incidents within SLA, this may be an ideal match for you!
- Diagnose intricate Salesforce problems, provide solutions and workarounds to ensure the highest level of reliability and availability for critical applications.
- Provide consultation and strategic recommendations to Product Development teams by quickly assessing and remediating complex issues.
- Perform simple and complex daily administration tasks such as data resolutions, data loading, merging of duplicate records, managing custom fields, objects, layouts, list views and complex workflows/ Process/ Flows.
- Build reports and dashboards to maintain a solid information architecture within the database across all applications.
- Demonstrated experience in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, formula fields, lightning experience
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Migration Tool, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience in integrations with Java product as a Devops Salesforce role.
- Experience with any major app exchange product like Box, Hubspot, DocuSign, etc.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills and analyzing debug logs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work proactively with clients facing business teams, internal Operations teams and Product development teams.
- Experience with on-call responsibilities for production support.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years of professional experience OR MS in Computer Science or a related field with 1+ years of professional experience.
- Salesforce Admin Certified. Salesforce Developer Certification is helpful but not required.
- AppDynamics and Splunk experience a plus.