Senior Salesforce Developer
- Posted 09 March 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameJames Canosa
- Remote working Remote
About the role:
Our Summit Level Salesforce Consulting Partner is looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. The role of the Salesforce Developer is integral to the high satisfaction of their client base, through the development of scalable, high-quality Salesforce.com services and solutions. In this role, you will assess customer architecture; design secure, high-performance technical solutions ETE on the Salesforce platform across all domains, communicate those technical solutions effectively to a variety of clients stakeholders and ensure a robust delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
If you have true technical depth and breadth across the Salesforce platform, operate best when wearing multiple hats architecting technical, scalable, high-quality business solutions to be built on the Salesforce platform and love articulating the value of recommended solutions and approach to customers - then this is the role for you.
- Consulting with clients to validate functional and technical requirements.
- Hands-on with application design, configuration, testing and deployment through agile-based project work
- Performs configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Test-driven design, unit testing maximizing quality control assurance.
- Client facing activities and engagement (solution definition, estimations, and POCs).
- End user engagement activities related to troubleshooting for bug fixes and enhancements.
- Performs code review for junior developers and offers feedback and suggestions for standards alignment.
- Communicates development progress to stakeholders at frequent intervals.
- Proactive communication with both client and team members as needed during the design and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience developing on Salesforce platforms.
- Minimal certification of Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing).
- Experience with web services (REST and/or SOAP, JSON & XML).
- Direct experience consulting on CRM projects for small market and mid-size companies.
- Demonstrated exposure and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, in particular SCRUM.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and exposure to increasing complexity of business systems integrations as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 15% travel projected)